Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go to get a Transcript or copies of my school records?
All Transcript and student records requests are handled by the Registrar's Office.
Where do I go to withdraw from Langham Creek High School?
See your Assistant Principal prior to the date of withdrawal and get a form for your parents/ guardians to sign. Your parents/guardians will need to return the form in person to the Registrar’s office.
Where to I go to get advice about schedules, personal problems, college, trade school, or any other school related issue?
See your Counselor at Counselor’s Corner during your lunch or fill in a counselor form and turn it in to the counselor's office.
What is the policy for Tardies?
Students are given 6 minutes between classes and are counted tardy if they are not in their rooms and seated by the time the tardy bell rings.
  • Being late for class is a tardy.
  • After 10 minutes into class, it will be counted as an absence.
  • If you are more than 10 minutes late to school (1st period), check in at the attendance office with a note from a parent/guardian.
  • If you are late to class you must go to tardy sweep.
What do I do if I need to miss school to visit a College or University?
You must obtain a college visit permission form from the attendance office. Have your parent or guardian sign the form prior to having your assistant principal signing it. Turn in the form with the stamp from the college or university to the attendance office upon your return to school.
What do I do if I become ill during the school day?
Get a pass from your teacher and go to the Clinic.
I need to take medication during the school day. How is this handled?

The medication policy for Cy Fair ISD states that parent's must bring medication to the clinic and provide written permission with request of administration directions. This policy, although time consuming is an effort to provide for the maximum safety of our students. Other districts have had student deaths related to over the counter medication administration. As a result, medication administration is taken very seriously.

Teachers and staff are not allowed to give students medication except per district guidelines. The only exception to this rule are persons who hold after school events such as trainers, band and drill team instructors who may administer meds to a student while participating in their event.

Where do I go to pay a fee or fine?
Go to the Finance Office, located in the Main Office, after school or during lunch.
What do I do if I need to leave school early?
Go to the Attendance Office before school with a note from home that has a phone number where a parent or guardian can be reached for verification..
What do I do when I return to school from an absence?
Bring a note from your doctor or your parent/guardian to the attendance office within 3 days of the absence.
What is an "EA"?
An "EA" is Excessive Absences - missing more than 10 days of any class within one semester. If you have 10 or more absences, you should meet with your Assistant Principal to arrange to make up the days you missed so you can avoid losing the credit for that semester.
Where do I go to check-out a textbook?
Most classes will not have textbooks issued. The classes that issue textbooks will make arrangements for student to check them out.
What do I do if I lost a textbook?
Check with your teacher and then check with the textbook clerk, Mrs. Foulke, in the library. If you are unable to locate the book, pay for it in the Finance Office and retain your receipt until the end of the school year.
How do I find out what bus I take?
On the District links, under Transportation, select Which Bus Do I Ride? Enter your address, then click search to find your school and bus information.
What do I do if I want to ride a different bus home to a friend's house?
Students are only allowed to ride their assigned bus. If a situation arises where a you need to ride a different bus, such as parents going out of town for several days and you will be staying with a friend or relative, your parent will need to send a note to Mr. Baker. This must be done in advance. He will process the information and if approval is granted, will provide a temporary bus pass.
What do I have to do to ride the Late Bus?
In order to ride the late bus, a student must be with a teacher until 4:30 to receive a late bus pass. NO student can ride the late bus without an official late bus pass! Late Bus Passes are distributed in after school study hall. You must have the appropriate pass from your teacher to receive a late bus pass.
What is the LCHS policy on electronics at school?
See the electronics policy on the Policies page  
What is the Dress Code at Langham Creek High School?
See the dress code policy on the Policies page

Javascript Required

Sorry, this site does not work properly without JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript or contact your local administrator.